Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what's with all the presidential antics?

So is it just me or are the antics of these football players getting worse and worse. You make a big hit after allowing a 17 yard completion... hmmm i should get up and celebrate. You catch a td pass that brings you with in 10... pop the cristal! Whatever happened to acting like you've been there before? Did anybody see Brandon Stockley pull out his cell phone or sign a baby after his 87 yd game winning touchdown? I didn't think so... and why? Because he's been there before. Something tells me a guy like Stokes knows it's a 17 week season, he knows you don't crown a superbowl winner after week 1. Where are all the penalties? Why is this allowed to continue? Goodell comes down hard with the hammer if you make the league look bad with off the field issues but allows the on field antics to continue. It makes no sense, i don't view these men as role models nor do i care what they do when not in uniform. I know they're just athletes but do they? Some of these guys think that running for 120 on sunday is gonna affect my thursday... not happening, you play a game! ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE


p.s. fuck joe buck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So we are blogging now huh. I like it. I agree with all the antics these so called "professionals" demonstrate on a week to week basis. Everyone should take a page out of Peytons book, and just do your job and be a class act.

P.S. If you want some real hype, start twittering your blog...lots of people will follow it.

R.I.P Swayze