Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Stache



First off I would like to thank the person who grabbed their nuts and made this site possible. People you will enjoy this site and please DO NOT hold back, let er rip!!!

Joe Buck is by far the worst play by play caller there is. I am a Giants fan and for some reason, every Sunday when I tune in to watch my team I have to listen to this Mindless, Geeky, Waspy, Cum Guzzling, FOUR-EYED FUCK who should be shot in the head and spare the rest of us respectful members of society the mental anguish I have had to endure for far too long now.Remove Formatting from selection

When will FOX realize that this asshole sucks, his show sucks, and all he does is suck Aikman's cock.Can I have an announcer who won't blatantly put my team down and give Wavy Blond Boy fellatio during commentary. An announcer who is fair on both sides of the ball, knows the game, and is liked. What about Tom Selleck?

That would be fucking phenomenal. Do you know how much better the best day of the week between SEPT and FEB could get. You wake up, put on the 1'Clocks hungover, smelling like urine from that golden shower you let that fat girl give you who looked hot after 10 shots of Patron on Sat night, and you see that Sweet Stache on the 50inch HI-DEF Plasma TV. All is forgotten from the night before and you know your in for a treat when Tom Selleck is giving you detail on how Justin Tuck just ass-raped Tony Romo.

It's good to dream. FuckJoeBuck!!!!!!!!!

No comments: